Having trouble finding a specialty technician or mechanic to work on your Spyder, Speedster, RSK or GTS? Our staff can help you keep your classic dream car in top working condition. Below are some of the many services we offer.
- Repair or replacement of exterior trim, interior trim, upholstery, and carpeting
- Detailing and polishing
Body Repair, Refinishing and Paint
- Collision repair of fiberglass body
- Fiberglass body component replacement
- Carbon fiber composite replacement body parts
- Full paint services
Mechanical Evaluation and Servicing
- Drive train service including suspension, brakes, steering
- Routine maintenance
Electrical Systems Evaluation and Servicing
- Trouble shooting and diagnostics
- Electrics and electronics service, repair and replacement – switch gear, gauges, lighting, ignition, etc.
- Wire harness repair and replacement
Rock West Racing also has key specialists locally to help support our services if you have needs outside of our expertise.
Contact us for more information at 619-444-1006 or email us.
Check out our customer reviews on Speedsterowners.com or our Facebook page. Read more here.
“I left my Spyder in May 2014 with Rock West Racing (“RWR”) for several upgrades including a cable shifter, new brakes and shocks. The vehicle had a linkage-based shifter that “hated” downshifts to second gear. The RWR crew did an outstanding job of listening to my concerns and finding cost effective and practical solutions to what I wanted done.
When I got it back, a new cable shifter was installed, and the Spyder rode and stopped SO much better from the new shocks and brakes. The best part: the cable shifter was perfect. Gears are now found each and every time in all gears, even on those dreaded downshifts to second gear.
In terms of customer service, I am very happy. RWR made sure I was satisfied with their work and followed-up. About one year after their work was complete, Chris at RWR called me to make sure all was well with the car. It was. But that goes to show a high level of commitment to customer satisfaction. I highly recommend RWR.”
Oliver S—San Diego, CA.