There was great turnout this weekend in the Village at Big Bear. So many cool cars around, and we were excited to preview our new RW Speedster Electric, which is launching soon. Here are a few pics for you!
Hi everyone! Come see us at Big Bear Lake this weekend at the Antique Car Club’s annual Fun Run. For more details, check out their website.
Come preview this beautiful new car, a product we are launching soon, the RW Speedster Electric.
Here’s Part 2: Looking Ahead to 2015
We’ve got some videos about our one year anniversary to give you to scoop on what’s happening around here. Here’s Part 1: The Year in Review. More to come over the next few days…
This has been a wild and crazy year for us at Rock West Racing. As a new business getting off the ground, there have been a lot of challenges this year, but we are excited about all the work that has been accomplished including the following:
- Completed tooling on RW Speedster, RW Spyder, and RW RSK,
- Designed and started tooling on the RW Spyder RS, our own thoroughly modern car inspired by Porsche’s classic 550 Spyder,
- Completed customer projects left unfinished by the previous custodians,
- Completed multiple service jobs,
- Began and worked multiple customer projects,
- Produced multiple kit parts for inventory, including Speedsters, Spyders, GTSs and RSKs kits,
- Expanded our facilities and added new equipment,
- Hired and trained new staff, and
- Began development of an electric version of our Speedster in collaboration with EV West.
- Completing the build of multiple kits in inventory for off-the-shelf sales,
- Building our parts offering, and completing the online store, and
- Finishing demo models for all our cars so you can test drive all 5 kits.
Thanks for keeping up with us. We want to help you build your dream car, so contact us today!
Call us at 610-444-1006!
We will be running a lean shop though the holidays and will be back full swing and ready to tackle the new year on Monday, January 5. But please feel free to call or email us, as someone will get back to you.
Interested in our Holiday Discount offer? Please call Chris as soon as possible:
Happy Holidays! And we wish everyone a wonderful New Year!
Well, the car show may have been sold out by the time we were ready to sign up, but that doesn’t mean we didn’t enjoy all that the festival had to offer! What a beautiful day in Coronado… Lots of cars, racing, and other exhibitions for the whole family. In particular, there were some really cool Speedsters and Spyders out on the track. We hope to see you there next year!
We had fun up in the L.A. area at the 35th Annual AHA Fun Under the Sun show and the Pomona Swap Meet and Classic Car Show. We got to meet some cool people and see some really great cars. Check out our slide show that highlights some of our weekend! We’re sure you’ll enjoy the classic cars of the Nethercutt Museum like we did, as well as the handcrafted automobiles. They weren’t kidding when they said the Swap Meet started at 5AM in the dark!
Are you planning on being in the L.A. metro area this weekend? Perhaps you need a little road trip to round out your weekend fun factor. If you want to get out and enjoy some classic car fun, come visit us at the two car shows going on this weekend in SoCal.
Saturday, April 12:
35th Annual AHA Fun Under the Sun
at the Nethercutt Museum in Sylmar, CA
Sunday, April 13:
Pomona Swap Meet and Classic Car Show
at the Fairplex in Pomona, CA
At the Pomona Show, we will be in the South End Vendor Area, which is near the spectator entrance, on Road 33 in Spaces 28, 30, 32, 34. Come find us!
We look forwarding to seeing you there!